Drew Estate announced today, retailers nationwide are receiving a trio of Joya de Nicaragua 4 x 32 tins including the Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970, JOYA Black and JOYA Red. These 3 Joya de Nicaragua tins round out the 27 varieties in the Drew Estate 4 x 32 Tin Collection. These new tins are a perfect complement to the Drew Estate Water Tower.
- JOYA Red 4 x 32 is wrapped in a creamy Nicaraguan Habano wrapper with smooth nutty notes and hits of pepper.
- JOYA Black 4 x 32 features the toothy San Andres Maduro wrapper that’s fuller in flavor providing a balanced yet complex smoke.
Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 is the powerhouse of the portfolio. The ultra-robust Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 is wrapped in a spicy Criollo wrapper providing unbridled body and aroma.
From Esteli, Nicaragua, President of Joya de Nicaragua Juan Martinez adds:
“Antaño has been the favorite JDN blend for Americans for over the last 15 years, and consumers will love being able to enjoy a quick smoke in this blend. As we say at the factory, sometimes you’re so busy you don’t even have time even to smoke a machito, but there is always time for a mini Antaño. Also, for those who need a quick smoke and enjoy a medium body profile cigar, we have two great options – Joya Black and Joya Red minis – both providing a lot of flavor but without the robust fullness of an Antano.”
The following Joya de Nicaragua 4 x 32 tins powered by Boveda are now shipping to retailers nationwide:
- JOYA Black (4 x 32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- JOYA Red (4 x 32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 (4 x 32) MSRP $90 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $18 per tin