Sinistro Cigars announced today that they will start shipping the latest cigars in the company’s portfolio – Mr Candela and Mr. White Gold Edition (pre-release). Both cigars are hand crafted at the La Aurora cigar factory in the Dominican Republic.
The Sinistro Cigars – Mr. Candela – has a blend described as:
- Wrapper – Mexican San Andres with Candela leaf over top of it. 2 full leaves. ONLY the candela leaf is visible.
- Binder – Ecuadorian Sumatra
- Filler – From all 4 regions of Nicaragua plus Pennsylvania Broadleaf
The company notes that Mr. Candela is just the Mr. Red cigar in its entirety. All they did was add Candela leaf over top of it and added a 2nd band that says ‘Mr. Candela’
Production of Mr. Candela is a limited to:
- 200 numbered boxes of Robusto (MSRP $161)
- 200 numbered boxes of Toro (MSRP $178)
Sinistro Cigars is planning Mr. Candela to be either an annual or bi-annually release.
Mr. White Gold Edition (pre-release)
The Sinistro Cigars – Mr. White Gold Edition (pre-release) – has a blend described as:
- Wrapper – Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro
- Binder – double binder – Ecuador and Cameroon
- Filler – 5 tobacco blend from Dominican, Nicaragua and USA, as well as Andullo tobacco
The Mr. White Gold is essentially the same blend as the Mr. White cigar with the exception that more Andullo tobacco was added and they replaced the 10-yr aged Habano wrapper with a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper.
Production of Mr. White Gold is a limited to:
- 200 numbered boxes of Robusto (MSRP $168)
- 200 numbered boxes of Churchill (MSRP $200)
Sinistro stated that the official release of MR. White Gold will be at the 2020 Premium Cigar Association (PCA) trade show. They also noted they are not yet sure what other sizes will be added for the show.