Southern Draw Cigars is adding the 300 HANDS Connecticut blend to its growing portfolio of premium cigars and has updated its rustic display to best share all three blends and “story cards” with the faces, names, roles and charitable needs of the 300 HANDS featured staff. “This is their story.”
Announced a year ago we are reminded that the 300 HANDS, is an all too real story of collaboration told through a value line of premium cigars from Southern Draw Cigars. The result of approximately 300 small steps and those hands producing nearly identical handmade rolled bundles of our patiently aged and naturally fermented tobaccos that we know as premium cigars.
The process of hand making a premium cigar is a deliberate marriage of art and skill that has been passed down from generation to generation and our beloved Nicaragua, with its complex tobaccos and dedicated people, is now the most prominent supplier of this unique art form to the United States and the company is honored to share this charitable project with our retail partners and consumers. For the entire story please visit us at https://www.southerndrawcigars.com/300-hands
300 HANDS Connecticut
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: AJ Fernandez Cigar Co.
- Wrapper: Connecticut, USA
- Binder: Peru
- Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican Republic
Notes: a smooth and mellow tasting high-grade Connecticut wrapper, velvety smoke with a slight zest of citrus and bright spicy notes from the Peruvian binder and just a touch of spice from the Corojo 99 and complimentary filler tobaccos.
300 HANDS Connecticut joins the 300 HANDS Maduro and 300 MANOS Habano as all three blends are offered in five classic sizes, each sold in 10- count bundles (each retail order will include a FREE vertical display tray that is just 12”w x 10”d x 12”h and holds three blends and 10 cigars of each size with easy to use refill bundles)
- Petit Edmundo (4.75 x 52) – $5.99 (Bundles of 10, $59.99)
- Coloniales (5.25 x 44) – $6.19 (Bundles of 10, $61.99)
- Corona Gorda (5.625 x 46) – $6.29 (Bundles of 10, $62.99)
- Piramides (6.125 x 52) – $6.39 (Bundles of 10, $63.99)
- Churchill (7.0 x 48) – $6.49 (Bundles of 10, $64.99)
Release Date – June 28 – July 2, available during trade show hours at Booth #3061 IPCPR 2019
- Number of Cigars Released – 150 display trays, 50,000 cigars per sizes for 2019, 250,000 cigars
- Ship Date(s) – August & October 2019
To make an appointment for IPCPR 2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as 300 HANDS is available to our valued retail partners who are in good standing and will be first come, first served.