It seems like the Drew Estate team likes that candella leaf and what it does to a cigar. Last year the company sweetened up the Kentucky Fire Cured with it in the release of the Swamp Thang, and as we wrote in our review, it made for a sweeter and pleasurable smoke. Now the company is adding candella to the ACID line announcing today that the ACID Kuba and ACID Blondie will get a candella facelift.
From his Wynwood Safehouse, Jonathan Drew, President and Founder of Drew Estate,
“The progression of ACID to include the Candela Wrapper Expressions began years ago during trips to the tobacco plantations throughout the world. Candela is one of the friendliest leaves to farmers and they love to grow it. Crazy.”
According to the press release:
- The ACID Kuba Candela and ACID Blondie Candela will feature a smooth candela wrapper, with Drew Estate’s signature ACID infusions, allowing for the natural sweetness of the candela wrapper to blend into the virtuous world of Kuba Kuba.
In addition to the ACID Candella blends, the company also extended the ACID line with the ACID Blondie Red and ACID Blondie Gold
- The ACID Blondie Red features a Cameroon Wrapper, unlocking a whole new experience to the trusted ACID Blondie franchise. ACID Blondie Red is a must try for all ACID fans.
- The ACID Blondie Gold features a spicy Sumatran wrapper that delights the palate, and is going to leave your tongue tingling for more, straight bliss.
The new ACID line extensions will be available in the following Vitolas:
- ACID Kuba Kuba Green (5 x 54) MSRP $240.50/24ct Box
- ACID Blondie Green (4 x 38) MSRP $229.50/40ct Box
- ACID Blondie Red (4 x 38) MSRP $229.50/40ct Box
- ACID Blondie Gold (4 x 38) MSRP $229.50/40ct Box
The company also announced it will be releasing the following ACID blends in a Krush Classic (4 x 32) format in a 10-count tin: Candela, Blue Connecticut, Gold Sumatra, Red Cameroon, and Morado Maduro. MSRP $110.00/5 tin pack.
The ACID Brand will be displayed in Drew Estate’s booth (Booth #2608) at the IPCPR Convention and Tradeshow, held July 10 – 14, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.