The Boutique Cigar Association. Inc. (BCA) was founded in August of 2016, by Dr. Gaby Kafie of Kafie 1901 Cigars, along with a select Board of Directors as a way of building a collective voice of over 45 different member boutique cigar companies against Federal regulations. From the onset of the BCA, the vision has always been education, organization, and awareness.
Awareness refers to the art of promoting our premium cigars nationwide in a manner that is adult-centric. This has led to the desire to develop regional cigar festivals promoting boutique cigars.
Dr. Kafie Noted:
“After many months of detailed planning, the Boutique Cigar Association, Inc. is proud to bring you the first ever Boutique Cigar Festival which has been named “Smoke at the Creek”, after the property which will be hosting the event “Cedar Creek Brew Co.”. None of this would be possible without the support of Josh Dowler (Cedar Creek Cigars) and Bryce Elsner (Cedar Creek Brew Co.). A huge thank you go out to both of them.
It has always been the vision of the BCA to have an event that will cater to the needs of boutique cigar companies. This, along with future events, will serve as a platform where boutique cigar companies can all come together and connect with local retailers & connoisseurs. More importantly, our events serve as an equal playing ground for all participants (factory owners, distributors, retailers, and brand owners). Our # 1 goal is to make our events affordable and fun for everyone.
Our committee has been working tirelessly to bring you a memorable, and enjoyable event unlike any other. With what we have planned thus far there is no doubt our lofty goals will be achieved. The event will be taking place at Cedar Creek in Martinsville, Indiana on August 13 – 14, 2021. It is a 15-acre property that has onsite a winery, a brewery, and a distillery. In addition, the property also serves as a concert venue with a capacity crowd of 2000+ people!”
There will be a VIP event on Friday, August 13th from 7-11 pm. It will be limited to 100 people so first come first serve. Saturday will be an all-day event starting at 12 pm and ending at 9 pm.
- VIP Tickets – Exclusive Friday the 13th Pre-Festival Party (2 day pass)
- Premium Tickets Saturday admission only (1 day pass)
- General Admission Saturday admission only (1 day pass)
Friday Night Pre-Festival Party 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm EST. (VIP Ticket Access Only)
Satuday All Day Festival 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST (General & Premium Tickets)
Live concert with DJ to support the event, plenty of food and drinks will be available for everyone. Ticket fee’s only cover admission costs.
Supporting family-owned cigar companies in our industry is the essence of the BCA. Therefore, part of the proceeds will go to the Cigar Rights of America as well as Cigars for Warriors. Tickets are already going fast so reserve your tickets now! Go to www.boutiquecigarfestival.com
- General Admission $20.00
- Sales end on Jul 31, 2021Admission for Saturday, August 14, 2021. All attendees are allowed to purchase cigar on site, vendors will offer special discounts and pricing. Get ready to stock up on great cigars.
- Premium Admission $100.00
- Sales end on Aug 13, 2021 Admission for Saturday, August 14, 2021. All attendees are allowed to purchase cigar on site, vendors will offer special discounts and pricing. Get ready to stock up on great cigars.. Includes special gift bag with boutique cigars, lighter, cutter. MSRP $200.00
- VIP Tickets $200.00
- Sales end on Aug 7, 2021 VIP Tickets have exclusive access to the Friday the 13th bash. Includes meet and greet with all cigar makers and owners. Drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and cigars included. VIP Ticket includes VIP bag with special cigars, a cigar cutter, a lighter, exclusive coffee, and custom cigar holder. MSRP Value $400.00
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/boutiquecigarfestival
Website of hosting property at http://drinkatthecreek.com/
We welcome all cigar media to attend. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org