Crux Cigars has announced today that they have begun shipping the latest line extension to the company’s most popular brand the Crux Epicure. This years extension brings a 6 x 60 gordo vitola to the Epicure line.
The Crux Epicure brand has been a mainstay for the company since 2017 and has a blend described as:
- Wrapper – Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder – Nicaraguan
- Filler – Nicaraguan
The Crux Epicure is hand crafted by Plasencia at La Catedral del Tobaco in Estelí, Nicaragua. The 6 x 60 gordo now makes for five vitolas that this spectacular blend is expressed in, each packaged in 20-count boxes::
- Corona Gorda 5.375 x 46 (MSRP $9.25)
- Robusto 5 x 50 (MSRP $10.00)
- Toro 6.25 x 52 (MSRP $11.50)
- Robusto Extra 5.75 x 54 (MSRP $10.75)
- Gordo 6 x 60 (MSRP $12.50) – NEW
The company describes the Epicure as a nutty, peppery, creamy blend that has a smooth and clean finish.
Learn More About Crux Cigars
To learn more about Crux Cigars or to follow them check out their website and social media channels: