Espinosa Premium Cigars announced today the details of this years La Zona Palooza “Virtual Event”. The dates have been set for November 12, 2020 through November 14, 2020.
Erik Espinosa and his team have been working for several weeks planning the event and they have prepared three days of special guests, contests, herfing, raffles, prizes and entertainment.
The company has also partnered with Espinosa Lounges, online retail partners, and members of the La Zona family of cigars to bring you a virtual event like none other.
There are three packages being sold for the event:
- Gold ($150)
- Platinum ($300)
- Diamond ($500)
Each package will come with raffle tickets, t-shirts, branded swag, and the latest limited, unreleased, and soon-to-be released cigars from La Zona and each package will allow for virtual and interactive interaction with the Espinosa Team and their favorite La Zona cigar personalities as they
chat and interact via dedicated social media platforms.
Erik Espinosa explained:
“We wanted to do something big, something different, something that was unmistakably Espinosa and La Zona. We wanted to give our fans the feel that they are here with us, while they enjoy it from the comfort of their favorite smoking spot.”
The La Zona Palooza Gold Package
- 10 Count Pack of a The WICK national release
- 5 Count Pack of War-Zone national release
- 2 Event T-shirts
- 6 Exclusive Espinosa Releases
- Espinosa Cooler Bag
- Access to the 3-Day “La Zona Palooza Virtual Herf”
The La Zona Palooza Platinum Package
- Everything in the Gold Package plus…
- 5 Count Pack of the new Espinosa “Event Only” cigar “Crema De Laranja”
- 5 Count Pack of national re-release
- 5 Count Pack of a new Protocol “Cyber Crimes”
- 5 Count Pack of La Jugada cigars
- 1 Custom Espinosa Cigars branded Lotus Meteor Cutter
The La Zona Palooza Diamond Package
- Everything in the Gold and Platinum Packages plus…
- A limited wall-hung wooden cigar wall art humidor (40 – count capacity)
- 20 Espinosa Cigars in two specialty vitolas
LZP is the only event of its kind in the cigar industry, and it is a show that must go on. Team Espinosa hopes to see you there.