Sinistro Cigars has announced the release of their newest blend – El Burro Connecticut. This is the 3rd blend in the El Burro line following the Maduro and Corojo. The cigar was teased on display at this year’s Total Product Expo (TPE) along side the company’s 10 Year Anniversary (Coast to Coast) cigar.
The blend of El Burro Connecticut is described as:
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Filler: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Pennsylvania broadleaf
This Medium-plus strength cigar was blended by James Agopian of Sinistro Cigars and is handcrafted at El Artista factory in the Dominican Republic.
Packaged in 20-count boxes, l Burro Connecticut is expressed in 3 vitolas and will be a regular production cigar under Sinistro Cigars La Fabrica series.
- Robusto (5 x 52) – MSRP $5.77/cigar
- Toro (6 x 54) – MSRP $6.30/cigar
- Presidente (7 x 60) – MSRP $6.82/cigar
The company noted:
“El Burro is our value brand line that has gained a lot of popularity since its release last year. It’s a sub $6-7 cigar that uses a Grade A wrapper, premium long fillers. We kept the end cost low by using less expensive boxes and bands, as well as having much lower margins.“