Drew Estate announced today the expansion of the ACID Accents program to new regions including California, Chicago area, Georgia and Texas. The ACID Accents program provides Drew Diplomat retailers with a regionally exclusive cigar.
The first two Acid Accents, the Jay St. Posse for the NYC Area and the B-More 410 for Maryland, were showcased at the 2019 IPCPR trade show held in Las Vegas, NV.
Today’s expanded lineup includes the California Exclusive, All-City, a 5 ½” x 52 robusto wrapped in a lush Indonesian capa combined with an unique ACID infusion. All City is a term used in graffiti to show that your art can be seen everywhere, and the ACID All City will be seen throughout the entire state of California.
Next up, we have the ACID Pilsen, named after the eclectic and cosmopolitan Art district in Chicago’s lower west side, featuring an infusion with a creamy Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper in a 5 13/16” x 54 toro vitola.
For our Southern ACID fans, we have the ACID A-Town for all of Georgia. This cigar showcases a bright Indonesian wrapper, with a pleasing infusion and room note, in a 6” x 50 toro vitola.
Finally, since everything is bigger in Texas, we present the ACID True Grit, a 6” x 60 gordito wrapped in a silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper and featuring a BOLD infusion. All that’s missing is the 10-gallon hat.
From the Wynwood Safehouse, Jonathan Drew Founder and President of Drew Estate adds:
“Now with regional exclusives that highlight dynamic local markets, ACID’s global scale is brought front and center to your street corner, your hood, your bario, your geitoniά (that’s Greek for Ike and our other Greek peoples out there) and all sorts of spots, uptown to down, BK to MD and beyond meat.”
The ACID Accents program includes the following cigars, and all are shipping to retailers on October 23rd:
- ACID B-More 410: 4 ½” x 60 packaged in a 10-count soft pack with an MSRP of $80.00 (Exclusive to Maryland Drew Diplomat Retailers)
- ACID Jay St. Posse: 4.5” x 52-62 figurado packaged in a 10-count soft pack with an MSRP of $92.00 (Exclusive to Drew Diplomat Retailers within 50 miles of New York City and all of Long Island)
- ACID All City: 5 ½” x 52 Robusto packaged in 24 count boxes with an MSRP of $230.40/box (Exclusive to California Drew Diplomat Retailers)
- ACID A-Town: 6” x 50 Toro packaged in 24 count boxes with an MSRP of $232.32/box (Exclusive to Georgia Drew Diplomat Retailers)
- ACID Pilsen: 5 13/16” x 54 Toro packaged in 20 count boxes with an MSRP of $197.00/box (Exclusive to Drew Diplomat Retailers within 40 Miles of Downtown Chicago)
- ACID True Grit: 6” x 60 Gordito packaged in 10 count boxes with an MSRP of $105.00/box (Exclusive to Texas Drew Diplomat Retailers)
ABOUT DREW ESTATE
Founded in New York City in 1996, Drew Estate has become one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world. Under their mantra “The Rebirth of Cigars”, Drew Estate has led the “Boutique Cigar” movement by innovating new elements to the tobacco industry with their unique tobaccos and blending styles that attract new and traditional cigar enthusiasts. In their Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Nicaraguan headquarters, Drew Estate produces a variety of brands such as ACID, Herrera Estelí, Herrera Estelí Norteño, Isla del Sol, Kentucky Fired Cured, Liga Privada, MUWAT, Larutan by Drew Estate, Nica Rustica, Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Cigars, Tabak Especial, Undercrown, Florida Sun Grown, and Java by Drew Estate.