Drew Estate announces Experience ACID Lounge’n Tour and packaging updates to ACID at IPCPR
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 — Miami, FL – Drew Estate announced today that the Lounge’n with ACID Tour is headed to four major United States markets and that they would be introducing packaging updates to their ACID Kuba Kuba, ACID G-Fresh, and ACID Krush Classic Cigars. The new packaging will be displayed in Drew Estate’s booth (Booth #2403) at the IPCPR Convention and Tradeshow held July 24 – 28, 2016 in Las Vegas Nevada.
LOUNGE’N with ACID makes the best events even better, recently drawing in a big crowd at the Essence Festival in New Orleans in early July. Future dates are on the calendar for events in the Atlanta, Charlotte and Miami markets.
The ACID smoking experience is like no other. For over 15 years, legions of consumers have sought out ACID Cigars in the far corners of the world to satisfy their craving for something truly one-of-a-kind, unique and inspiring. Drew Estate is excited to introduce LOUNGE’N with ACID — the ultimate mobile cigar experience, literally on wheels and rolling down the highway. To celebrate ACID’s new expanded market presence, the tour is hitting the road with its tricked out shipping container to give fans a one-of-a-kind-high-energy-and-totally-unforgettable ACID Experience.
Jonathan Drew, Founder of Drew Estate noted, “If you know JD you know that I love music. Having the opportunity to party with some of the hottest artists in the music scene while enjoying the ACID you love most is what its all about. We have this pimped out container that is a game changing experience. We are really excited to hand it over to some Graffiti artists who are really going to funk it up.”
The packaging update includes the following:
- ACID Kuba Kuba (5 x 54) packaged in “G-Fresh 2.0”
- ACID Krush Classic Blue Connecticut (4 x 32) packaged in 10 count tins
- ACID Krush Classic Gold Sumatra (4 x 32) packaged in 10 count tins
- ACID Krush Classic Morado Maduro (4 x 32) packaged in 10 count tins
- ACID Krush Classic Red Cameroon (4 x 32) packaged in 10 count tins
- ACID G-Fresh Kuba Kuba (5 x 54) in guaranteed-fresh foil pouches
- ACID G-Fresh Blondie Blue (4 x 38) in guaranteed-fresh foil pouches
- ACID G-Fresh Blondie Red (4 x 38) in guaranteed-fresh foil pouches
- ACID G-Fresh Blondie Morado (4 x 38) in guaranteed-fresh foil pouches
When asked about the Packaging updates, President of Drew Estate, Michael Cellucci stated, “Drew Estate is committed to reducing our use of Central and South American wood in our boxes. This new humidity sealed concept for the ACID Kuba Kuba is a program with key partner retailers to see how we can continue to lessen our impact on the environment. We are equally excited to continue to push the boundaries of the ACID Experience with our new Krush Classic and G-fresh packaging.”
To learn more about the ACID Brand and all of Drew Estate’s IPCPR releases, visithttp://drewestate.com/ipcpr